Full Farmers Only Review – The Dating Site For Rural Dwellers
What is the most significant thing in a relationship? Different people would give different answers, and the administration of FarmersOnly has its own opinion too – the team of the website is sure that the key to happiness is to understand your partner’s values and lifestyle. In other words, if people have similar views on life, they are likely to start a stable relationship. This is the main concept of Farmers Only online dating platform. It is created for rural people looking for someone who will have the same priorities and uphold the same values.
This is one of the oldest dating sites. Farmers Only com was launched in 2005 and quickly gained popularity due to its unique concept. The website was created for people who live in rural areas, love animals, nature, and farms. In other words, FarmersOnly is targeted to men and women that do not share most of the mainstream values.
But is it really as good as it seems? In this Farmers Only overview, we will describe every aspect of its work, from the main concept to communication tools and billing policy.
How to sign up?
There is one thing that makes the site stand out. A visitor does not create his or her username – it is generated automatically and contains words like ‘cowgirl,’ ‘farmer,’ and unique numbers. You only need to create a strong password. A member can change the password later, but the username can be changed only once. As for additional information, members provide only basic data like valid email address, zip code, and age.
The quality of profiles
After a member completes registration, you get access to the profile. The algorithm is pretty standard: you provide the information that may be useful for other members who are looking for their perfect match. Another great thing is that you can even hide your profile from other users of Farmers Only: it will not be displayed in search, and you will be logged out. To log in, just change the settings and make it visible again. You can also upload tons of photos on the site or even email the Support Team all the files. If a member sends his or her photo materials, they will be uploaded within 24 hours.
Filling out a profile is optional, but the detailed information is the key to success in online dating. Moreover, the questionnaire is not too long, so it will not take much time to answer it.
A member can provide the following info:
- Profile headline
- Basic info (gender, age, ethnicity, marital status, children, employment, education)
- Appearance (body type, height)
- Habits (drinking, smoking)
You can also edit or delete your photos later. Please, keep in mind that some pics can be rejected. The team wants the members to upload only real photos of themselves, and any other pictures cannot be accepted. For instance, if you want to make a beautiful landscape your profile photo, you will hardly succeed. The moderators will reject it. If you want to add them, you can upload such pictures to any of your albums. Nudity is also rejected – it is not an affair or hookup dating site, so all the accounts that seem suspicious and/or inappropriate are deleted from FarmersOnly com.
What kind of services does FarmersOnly.com provide?
Messaging is the main way of communication on Farmer Only dating site. However, this feature is available only for paying members. Non-paying users can send free flirts, but cannot reply to the messages sent to them, even if they were sent by Premium members. The only way to contact a non-paying member is to upgrade your account to Gold – this status costs 9.99 USD per month and allows you to contact anyone. Free users, in turn, get an opportunity to read and even reply to the emails sent by Gold members.
There is also the “Who’s online” page on FarmersOnly. Your profile will be displayed there too. This page was created for people who want to chat without waiting for replies for hours or several days.
Another interesting page is “Who’s Searching.” If you click on it, you will see the profiles of male or female users who were looking for a partner in your area, of your age and with habits like yours.
There are also some special features that make the website stand out in the online dating industry.
- The store. This is the online store with tons of merchandise for rural dwellers and FarmersOnly fans. In particular, the members can buy shirts, cute mugs, posters, hats, etc.
- The texting service. The members can even receive the text messages from the site on their mobile phone. This unique feature allows keeping in touch with people you really like. The important thing is you can block the members if you want to. You do not have to worry about privacy – your phone number is never shared with anyone, including a member who sends you text messages. He or she sees another number, not the real one. The company gets a message and then sends it to you. This service is available only for paying users.
- Tinder-like ‘Discover’ feature. Every member can click on the ‘Discover’ button and see the photos of random users. You can like or dislike a photo and contact a member if you really like him or her. The best thing about this feature is that the profiles of people of your age are displayed. You can also see who liked your photo. The results of your activity are available as well – you can open the tab with the list of people you liked or disliked.
FarmersOnly is a commercial dating site. Of course, there are some free features, but they do not allow a member to chat with other users. The only exception is the Gold status – only Gold members can contact anyone, including non-paying users. If you do not want to wait for a Gold member to send you a message, you need to upgrade your own account.
The prices of Premium subscription plans are as follows:
- 1 month of Premium membership – $21.95
- 3 months of Premium membership – $39.95 ($13.32 per month)
- 6 months of Premium membership – $65.94 ($65.94 per month)
- 1 month of Gold status – $9.99
If you want to use FarmPhone feature, you will need to pay $4.95 per month.
So what are the benefits of Premium Membership? Paying members can use the following services:
- Read and send text messages
- Read and reply to text messages on their own mobile phone
- Post as many photos as they like
- Block other users
- See who sent them Flirts
Non-paying members, in turn, have access to the following features for free:
- Sign up
- View other members’ profiles
- View photos uploaded by other users
- Send Flirts
- Interact with Gold members
Farmers Only has its own channel on YouTube and Twitter account. Members can also contact the Support Department by sending an email or by filling out the form on the website. If you want to get an answer immediately, you can call the hotline number.
FarmersOnly.com overview – Conclusions
In general, Farmers Only is an average dating site with the standard features. However, the fact that it is not unique in the services it provides does not make it worse. The only thing that stops some singles from joining it is the target audience. The site is created only for rural dwellers or people who really like the rural lifestyle. The the urban dwellers will hardly sign up for this site. This may be a problem for people who are looking for love everywhere and do not want to miss their chance to meet someone special in a big city. On the other hand this is the main concept of the site, and it really makes the platform special.
Nevertheless, it is still good for rural folks. The main purpose of this Farmers Only review was to find out if the site is worth joining. It is, of course, if you live in a rural area. We cannot ignore the fact that the platform really connects single people with men and women who have the same priorities and values. It is not a secret that rural dwellers know everyone in their neighborhood, and FarmersOnly offers a solution to this problem. Still, it has its cons such as outdated design, inability to contact anyone without upgrading a profile, etc. So if you are an urban dweller, you do not really need this site. But if you are single rural dweller, FarmersOnly.com may be the best platform to join.
- The site is targeted to rural dwellers
- Over 4 million members
- Over 20.000 users online daily
- The platform is available in all states and in Canada
- Real profiles
- Opportunity to search for male or female candidates by age and location
- No strong matchmaking algorithm
- Most services are pay-to-use
- Not all complaints are considered by the Support Department