VietnamCupid.com Review: Why You Should Definitely Try It
VietnamCupid is just great. With its 800,000 members, it's definitely the biggest and the most popular Vietnam dating service. It's part of the Cupid Media network, which means it's 100% trustworthy. It's also well-protected and safe, and it has a cool mobile app. However, that's not enough for you to understand whether you should use it or not — so if you want to know more, continue reading this VietnamCupid overview. Our experts will explain all the details and answer all of your questions!
VietnamCupid review — how to sign up?
Want to know how to register an account? It’s simple as that — you will not spend more than 5-10 minutes on it. Let’s talk about the first step you’ll have to do.
- Enter your first name.
- Then, your age and gender.
- After that, enter your real email and password.
Sounds quite simple and fast, doesn’t it? You can make it even faster by clicking the “Join with Facebook” button. In this case, you’ll only need to log in to your FB account to connect it to your Vietnam Cupid profile.
If you want to create an account with your email, you’ll have to upload a photo (they say that if you do it, you'll get 10x more attention, and it's actually 100% true). If you skip this step, you can actually start communicating with ladies right away. But… you really shouldn’t.
The thing is, it’s just the beginning — your profile is not done yet. You'll have to do many things after that — if you want to know more, click on the "Profile Complete" diagram (it's on top). You will have, for example, to upload your photo and to edit your profile. Everything's clear about the photo, but it's not as clear with profile editing — but don't worry, we'll talk about it right now!
There are dozens of profile questions here. If you answer these questions, it will be much easier for the other users to find you. There are basic questions (first name, date of birth, country, state, city) and advanced questions.
- The first section is the questions about your appearance — from your hair color and height to your body art and facial hair.
- The second section is the questions about your lifestyle — it seems like they want to know everything about you! Here, you'll have to answer several lifestyle questions, such as "do you drink?", "do you have children?", and "what's your marital status?". There are also some questions about your income, living situation, and the relationship you're looking for.
- The last section of questions is about your cultural values (like the languages you speak, your religion, and your education). You can also write a profile heading and a short bio.
After that, you will be able to edit match criteria — if you tell them, what's important to you in your future partner, they will be able to find you a perfect woman. There are more than 20 questions here (from the appearance of your future partner to her lifestyle, religion, background, and education). The more questions you answer, the better matches you will get, it's simple as that.
When it's done, you'll have to tell them about your hobbies and interests — there are dozens of hobbies favorite food, music, and sports here, so you'll only have to make several clicks.
After that, they'll ask you 7 questions about your personality (such as "what's your favorite movie/book"). Some of these questions are very deep, so you'll most likely spend 20-30 minutes answering them.
What's then? CupidTags. They are the keywords that make it much easier to find a partner — you can add 5 or more words that describe you best.
After that, you'll be able to verify your profile. It's not obligatory, actually — many men ignore ID verification and still find lots of women on VietnamCupid. But don't forget that the validated profiles rank higher than all the other profiles — so if you want to receive more messages, upload a color scan of a government-issued document and verify your account!
VietnamCupid review — is it real and safe?
Yes, it definitely is! Vietnam Cupid is part of the Cupid Media network, as we’ve already said, and it means that this website is 100% trusted and safe. But, it’s most likely not enough for you — so let’s be more detailed. Here we’ll tell you why safety is not a concern when it comes to VietnamCupid.
The website uses SSL encryption and has a valid SSL certificate. All the transactions are secure and encrypted, so it's literally impossible to lose money here — no one can steal your money or your credit card/PayPal details, so don't even worry about it. What's more, the website obtains a McAfee security certificate, which means there are no viruses here. It's 100% protected, and your payments are protected, as well as your credit card details and personal information. However, that’s not all.
The thing is, hackers are not the biggest problem for those who use dating sites. Scammers are. If a website doesn’t use an ID verification (or at least phone number verification), it’s most likely occupied by scammers — unfortunately, that’s how it works. Especially if we’re talking about international dating sites.
The great news is: Vietnam Cupid uses an ID verification. Despite it’s not mandatory, the absolute majority of ladies have verified profiles, which means they are real — so we highly recommend you to communicate only with ladies who have a green “Verified” badge.
You can also read their safety tips — they are quite obvious (like "don't send money to anyone" or "set up an email account just for online dating"), but they are still very useful. Especially if you are not a pro online dater.
And of course, you can always block a person who acts suspicious and report abuse in just one click. Women who have been blocked by you will never write to you again!
VietnamCupid review — what services does it offer?
VietnamCupid.com offers lots of free and paid services, just like any other Cupid Media website, and we have both good and bad news about it. The good news is that the number of free services is quite high. The bad news is that you’ll still have to pay for a Premium subscription. Why? Let’s see!
- Search. Almost all the search filters are available for free users. You can search by appearance, background, and lifestyle if you have a Standard membership.
- Sending interest is 100% free. It's very simple — if you're interested in a woman, just click the heart button to express your interest.
- Sending messages and receiving them is free. However, you can only read messages sent by Premium members — it sounds fine, but in reality, the absolute majority of ladies on VietnamCupid.com have standard membership.
- CupidTags are available for all users. They work great if you want to find a perfect match!
- Uploading a photo and editing a profile. You can create a profile and edit it for free. Don’t skip this step if you want to attract beautiful Thai ladies!
- All the basic users can see who viewed their profiles.
- Unlimited messaging. Want to read messages from basic users without any limits? Then, you certainly need to buy at least Gold membership.
- Live chat and instant messenger.
- Anonymous browsing. If you don’t want a woman to know that you’ve viewed her profile, you can do it anonymously.
- Ad-blocking feature. Ads aren’t a huge problem, but they can be quite annoying.
There are two types of Premium membership here — Gold and Platinum. All the services above are available for both Gold and Platinum users, but that’s not all. There are many more Premium features here — but they are available for Platinum members only. Let’s talk about them!
- Platinum profiles are ranked above Gold and Standard profiles. According to the reviews, it's the ultimate feature for those who want to get more matches and messages — so if you're going to attract as many women as possible, think about buying a Platinum subscription.
- Double profile space. It means that you'll have more space in search results — so it's another feature that will help you attract even more women.
- Advanced matching is for Platinum users only. Remember all those questions you answered when you were editing your profile? Women answer these questions, too. The advanced matching algorithm finds the best matches according to these answers, and it's another Platinum feature.
- VIP profile highlighting. Just another feature that will help you get more messages.
- Advanced search. Basic search is very good, but if you want to get even more search filters, the Platinum subscription is what you need.
- Translation of messages. It's an extremely useful feature because many Viet girls just can't speak and write fluently in English. Translation services will help you to destroy the language barrier.
VietnamCupid.com review: pricing policy
VietnamCupid.com accepts 4 payment methods: credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), PayPal, Yandex Money, and WebMoney. All the payments are secured by SSL encryption and it’s 100% safe to use your credit card at this website. Here are the prices for both types of membership.
- 1 month - $30;
- 3 months - $60;
- 12 months - $120.
- 1 month - $35;
- 3 months - $70;
- 12 months - $150.
VietnamCupid.com review: conclusion
It’s the best Vietnam dating service, with no doubts. It’s very cheap, especially if you choose Gold membership. There are hundreds of thousands Viet ladies here, and the absolute majority of them have detailed and verified profiles — so you don’t have to worry about scam when using VietnamCupid. If you prefer mobile dating, there is a cool Android app — and it’s as easy-to-use and convenient as the desktop version of the site. All things considered, we highly recommend trying VietnamCupid.com to any man who wants to find a Vietnam woman!
- 800,000 members. Most women have validated profiles.
- Safety and protection. It’s a 100% safe website.
- Great Android app.
- Reasonable price.
- Lots of features are available for standard users.
- Fast registration.
- Detailed profiles.
- There is no iOS app.
- It’s impossible to communicate with a woman if both of you have standard membership.
|Address:||Cupid Media Pty Ltd., PO Box 9304, Gold Coast MC QLD 9726, Australia|
|Phone-Hotline:||+61 7 5571 1181|