Wondering how to find a Mexican wife? Need more information about what`s true, and what`s not about them? Require tips and recommendations? And, finally, you probably strive to get the answers to the most commonly asked question — can Mexican women and Western men make life-long partners? Keep reading to learn everything about it.
What are Mexican brides like?
Here`s what you should know about Mexican wives for marriage.
This is an undeniable and indisputable fact number one. Mexican women are indeed the ones of the prettiest in the world. It can be proved by the numerous beauty contests they have won over the years. Tanned skin and dark hair are features that relate to most Mexicans. What else can you think of? Of course, well-proportioned and curvaceous but strong and lean bodies, longing look, and confident bearing.
Mexican women are humorous
Mexicans are sociable, light-hearted, and cheerful people. They believe positive thinking and laughter are the best cures sometimes. They find time to smile even in difficult times. That`s why it`s expected that the nation has a unique and very specific sense of humor. Their jokes are often sharply satirical, and frequently dark. Сlever double entendres are also about Mexican humor. So get ready for that. She might fool around for sometime the way you aren`t used to. But you`ll surely like it.
Mexican girls are sports-oriented
Mexicans love sports. It`s historically determined. When the Spanish came to their lands to conquer them, they also brought such activities and sports like horse riding and bullfighting. They were extremely popular. Nowadays Mexicans go mad over soccer. It`s a national pastime. Both women and men play it regularly. They also love American football, basketball, and baseball. The last one is a new Mexico president`s favorite game. Government frequently budgets for sports industry development.
Tips for dating Mexican mail order wives
These recommendations will make her fall in love with you.
- Chivalry is still expected. Yes, Mexican women dream about dating a gentleman. So, be one. What does that mean? At least — three main things. First, pick her up and take her back home. It`s highly likely in your country couples meet directly at the movie theater or a restaurant. But if you date a girl from Mexico — pick her up at her place. She`ll find it very romantic. Second, pay for the dinner or movie tickets or whatever else you can. It especially concerns the beginning of your relationship. Women expect it. And number three, open the door for her. Yes, very simple, but it works. Try it!
- Details matter. Mexican women love surprises, and attention to details. You shouldn`t wait for her birthday, your anniversary or Valentine`s day to give her a present or send a bunch of flowers. What would they like to get from you? A few examples. First, a Boho bag — perfect for all Latino girls. They love them. Second, earrings or a necklace. Or any other jewelry. They wear it all the time and there`s no such thing as “too much jewelry” for a Mexican woman. Another example — perfumes or cosmetics. You know these girls are real fans of make-up? It can take them hours to get ready for a date. Maybe your gift will save both of you some time.
- Family is important. Family is something big, essential, and influential for every Mexican. Therefore, her family might be around a lot. In some cases, especially in cities other than the capital, you might have to ask for permission from the girl`s parents to be able to date her. Also, they might make comments about you or about your relationship. Your in-laws will either love you of hate you, that`s for sure. So try to win their trust immediately. If you do, they`ll be the nicest people you`ve ever met in your whole life. By the way, you can check if they like you by one small sign. Some mothers-in-law serve more food to their daughters` partners. In such a way they show love.
Mexican brides for American men: possible challenges
Are Mexican women for marriage great for Westerners? Yes. But just in case you can accept the fact they`re just humans with their own strengths and weaknesses. There are no perfect relationships.
- English-speaking skills. You might need to learn some Spanish. Or your pretty woman from Mexico might have to spend some time learning English. You can`t know how well she`s going to speak it, but the chances her skills will get some improvements are quite high. Statistically, Mexico is 83d out of 100 counties as to its English proficiency. According to various data from 5% to 12% of the population speak English in the country. Usually, mail order brides know they need English, and so they have at least basic knowledge. Many of them are even fluent.
- Implicit meanings. Yes, decoding what she really means might seem like a challenge at the beginning. Sometimes a Mexican woman may say “yes” while she means “no” or vice versa. It`s especially true when they`re upset. For example, if you feel like she`s mad at you and ask her “Are you angry?”, she`ll probably say “no” and then she`ll turn away and barely talk to you. In other words, she`ll show you she`s indeed upset. Or another example — she might say something like “My friend got flowers from her boyfriend”. No, she doesn`t just tell you a story. She implicitly asks you to send her flowers. Don`t worry! You`ll manage to master this art of decoding meaning. Give it some time.
- Taboos. Religion has always been a huge thing in Mexico. Therefore, any intimate topics are taboo. If your Mexican girlfriend is still living with her parents, don`t think you`ll be allowed to sleep in the same room with her. That`s a no-go. At least, in the majority of Mexican families. Similarly, if you plan to go on a trip together, don`t be surprised if your bride lies to her parents who she`s going with. Even though it`s totally okay to show your feelings when there are people around, no one should know about your sexual relationship or anything related.
Top facts about mailorder brides from Mexico
What else you didn`t know about Mexican girls for marriage?
Did you know Mexicans are the most hard-working people? It`s not a widely-spread fact, but the country indeed has the most work addicted citizens on Earth. This stereotype was once the complete opposite. Many regarded Mexicans to be the laziest ones. However, nowadays this is changing. It took less than a generation to completely turn around the old stereotype. Now there`s even a joke about Mexicans — "How many Mexicans does it take to build a... Wow, they`re done!". And there`s a reason why they`re so industrious. It`s simple — they value family and want them to be proud, so they work hard.
Your Mexican hottie will show her emotions constantly. Get ready for regular kisses, hugs, touching. She`ll show her care all the time she can. Even in public. By the way, public display of affection isn`t really strict like, for example, in some Asian countries. People in Mexico never say a word and never shake their heads in disgrace when seeing someone demonstrating feelings. So don`t worry about that. You`ll have a lot of love and support in your life. But she`ll expect the same feedback and response from you. Thus, it`ll never hurt to kiss or hug her back and caress her more often. In case you don`t, you might send her the wrong message.
The best sites to search for Mexican brides
Your life after you meet a Mexican bride
Here`s what might change after you start dating a hottie from Mexico.
- More delicious food. Did you know Mexican cuisine is among the best in the world? It`s famous globally for its spicy and creamy flavors, extensive variety, and fresh ingredients. The typical products used while cooking — avocado, maize, beans, tomato, squash, and chili. But it can vary depending on a region. Maize is extremely common. They use it in countless different ways. For instance, you can make soft corn tortillas or dumpling-like tamales. Or even sweet beverages! And of course, you`ll try new spicy sauces that flavor the food. Talking of, Mexican women make great cooks.
- Longer Christmas season. You probably celebrate Christmas on 24th and 25th of December? What about celebrating it for about a month? Mexicans have longer holidays— from December 12th till January 6th. There`s also one additional celebration on February 2. Not bad, right? By the way, Christmas trees are a common decoration, but not as common as nativity scenes. And another interesting fact — people don`t usually give presents to each other. However, nowadays this is changing and kids get gifts from Santa Claus.
It`s going to be amazing. Life with a Mexican woman is a dream of many men. Pretty, go-getting, fun women with strong family values. Isn`t that your dream too? Want to give it a chance?