Dos and Don’ts of Dating a Russian Woman
Dating a Russian girl seems to be the most desired dream of a lot of American men for different reasons. However, Russian women dating isn’t really so magical: local women are not what they seem at first sight and relationships with them are highly likely to turn out not the way you expect. Having a partner from another Slavic country, e.g. Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, etc., can be much more beneficial than from Russia. Yet, if you wish to meet Russian women for dating, here are the things to keep in mind. The following tips on dating a Russian woman will help you understand how to approach them
5 Important tips on dating a Russian woman
If you still have the desire to try your luck and get a Russian girlfriend or even a wife, here is the dating a Russian woman advice you should take into account before meeting them:
- Save money and count your expenses. From the moment you start comparing different dating platforms to thinking about the engagement, you should know exactly how much money you can spend dating Russia woman and whether you’re going to spoil them right after you’ve met. It’s important to not spend a fortune on the dating period since you may be scammed by Russian mail order bride or not be able to support the same financial level all the time.
- Don’t rush to talk about your income or business. If you’ve just met, ignore questions about your job and how much money you make. This is not necessary to let every Russian lady you meet know that you have much in your bank account and make even more during the year.
- Get to know your Russian girlfriend as much as possible before traveling to meet her. This is also for your safety regardless of the nationality of the woman you’re dating. All foreign ladies dating tips suggest that you take your time to chat online as long as possible, weigh all pros and cons, and only after travel to a distance girlfriend.
- Don’t send money directly to her. Dealing with Russian women, avoid transferring money to them: they’re not like the other girls who will save them or spend wisely. Russian women may even disappear if the sum they got is what they’re looking for. If you want to find a reliable woman, better search among Ukrainian ladies for marriage.
- Take the lead. Russian wives are not looking for an equal relationship but rather for a man who will take on the entire responsibility for them. Therefore, don’t be afraid to make your own decisions, deliver them clearly, and act according to your wishes.
Crucial Reasons Not to Date Russian Women
Let’s take a closer look at the reasons why you should avoid dating Russian women. They’re connected to the issues that often rise in relationships or family life with Russian mail order wives. Here are some of them:
- They’re greedy. The first and foremost turn-off for many men who tried dating a Russia woman was finding out how much these women love money. From the moment you meet them till the day you decide to break up, they demonstrate an interest in the level of your income and urge you to give them money, or ask for gifts. Every potential boyfriend is seen as a walking wallet so don’t be surprised by such an attitude when dating a Russian woman.
- They’re not ready to work while being married. Being raised in a patriarchal society, the majority of Russian girls believe that men should be the only breadwinners in the family. That means that despite getting an education (oftentimes, even a university degree), Russian girls are not going to make a career or work at all. They aim to get married as soon as possible and be stay-at-home mothers who take on house duties and childcare.
- Russian women dating is expensive. As you might have guessed from the first point, the process of Russian girls dating and seducing is not a project to realize for free. Taking them to fancy restaurants, buying them flowers constantly, and spoiling them with jewelry are necessary if you want to get their attention. According to Russian dating etiquette, men do pay for everything during seeing each other, dating, and moving-in-together stages.
- Their English is poor. Another reason you won’t like dating a Russian girl is their poor command of English. Since this language isn’t spoken in Russia, you can meet girls who only know some greeting words in it. Therefore, you’ll have to deal with the language barrier for a long time unless you decide to pay for their English classes.
- They won’t be loyal. Russian ladies dating lack loyalty as a lot of Russian women are ready to break up with their foreign partners once they meet someone wealthier. This can even be the reason to file for divorce: Russian women are good at starting immediate divorce cases when they wish. That’s why the country has some of the highest divorce rates: every 3rd marriage in Russia ends in three years.
As you can see, relationships with Russian ladies have a lot of cons so think twice before starting them. The dream of having a beautiful Russian wife may cost you years of misunderstandings and failed hopes.
Now that you know what Russian girls dating is and how to approach them, consider whether it’s worth your time, energy, and money. If you’re still sure it’s what you need, go for it. Otherwise, take a closer look at the other Eastern European countries and local women: they have a lot to offer to Western men while having better manners and values than Russian women.
Russian women are not very creative in demonstrating their feelings: all they can do is cook a meal for you or clean your house. If you’re used to more interesting ways of showing affection, choose women from other countries for dating.
Russian people believe that love is expressed when a man earns money for the family while the woman stays at home to carry out household duties and raise children. The traditional family is said to be a happy family in Russia.
Dating a Russian woman implies a long period of courtship when a man spoils a woman, asks her out, etc. to win her heart. In case a man does that without the needed effort, a woman can choose another one for dating and relationships.