Everything You Need To Know To Attract An Asian Woman
Wondering how to pick up Asian girls? The answer is simple: figure them out! Learn their peculiarities, habits, traditions, tastes, and preferences and it’s as good as done. The only thing left to do is to use your knowledge and make the most of them. Where to get the information? In the article below!
Asian women and how to seduce them
Let’s have a look at some techniques and tricks that can serve to attract an Asian woman emotionally or sexually. And you don’t even have to do anything troublesome for it. These are small but powerful details that can bring your relationships to a brand new level.
- Stand tall. No, it isn’t about your height. Asian women prefer different guys and you don’t have to be as tall as a basketball player to seduce a woman. It’s about your confidence. How to demonstrate this quality? At least through a way you hold yourself. Make sure you stand with an upright posture, your shoulders set back, and your head held high. It might look like a small thing but it’s a powerful trick.
- Accentuate your arms. Really, no matter how tall, well-built, skinny, or whatever shape or size you are, it’s always sexy as hell when a man wears a shirt fitted around his arms. It creates an illusion of strength and power and that’s a big turn on for every Oriental lady.
- Grow out a beard. Another thing Asian girls go mad about is beards. Really, think of any Hollywood male sex symbol. It’s highly likely he has some facial hair. You know, in a way, it signals a sense of masculinity to women. But don’t forget to shave, groom, and take care of it at least once in a couple of days.
- Mind how you present yourself. To attract an Asian girl you have to care about how you look. For example, why don’t you update your hairstyle? Some of the haircuts that women find most attractive are a spiky crew-cut with a high temple fade or a messy brush up with short sides. These styles look masculine. Another thing to consider is your smell. It’s one of the most important senses when it comes to attraction and seducing. Invest in a good quality cologne but never overdo it, please!
- Smile and be positive! Studies show that a smile can make people appear significantly more attractive. So, fewer sour looks on your face, but more humor and jokes will help you win a girl over. Always find things to be positive about and share them with your dear Asian bride.
What not to do to attract an Asian woman
You’d better avoid the three following mistakes if you want your Asian girl to fall in love with you.
Don’t act like you don’t care
It’s one of the biggest mistakes men make. Acting too casual like it doesn’t matter to you where your relationships are going. It’s kind of a psychological thing. People protect themselves in such a way because of possible rejection. But it gives a vibe that you aren’t interested in a girl and that you aren’t trying at all. Train yourself to do the opposite and show your girl you’re ready for commitment and meaningful connection.
Don’t show off
You, of course, might be proud of your accomplishments, job, career or whatever is crucial to you, but it’s always a bad idea to say it directly to a girl in order to impress her. You can slip it into the conversation if it’s appropriate and you just share the experience and feelings. But it’s a total turn off for an Asian girl to hear her date is boasting. It makes her feel uncomfortable.
Don’t agree on everything she says or offers
You ought to have your own opinion. The thing is that when you agree on everything and never oppose her, she can’t trust you in the situations when she doesn’t know something or doesn’t know what to do. She needs to feel you both can act as a team and make the decisions that will take you to a better life. If you’re constantly agreeing with her, she perceives it as your weakness. You don’t look like a confident man.
Now you know what to do to attract Asian girls. It isn’t that difficult, right? If you follow the tips above, your potential Oriental girlfriend will have no chance to resist your masculinity, confidence, and charm.