Do you want to meet Brazil girls? Are you looking for a Brazil dating service? Do you want to find the best Brazil dating website? If you have at least one “yes”, BrazilCupid is certainly a good choice for you. According to hundreds of reviews and to our experience, it’s the best Latin and Brazil dating service in the world. It’s trustworthy and reputable (established in 2004, part of the Cupid Media network). It has a cool mobile app and it’s very cheap. There are more than 100,000 members on this site. Interested?
Then continue reading this BrazilCupid overview. Our experts have spent hours, taken all the details into account and weighed out all the pros and cons of this dating website. Here, you’ll find everything you need about the registration process, free and paid services, billing policy, mobile app, safety, and even more!
- Low prices. It’s only $10 per month if you buy a 12-months Gold subscription.
- Safety. The site is secured by SSL encryption and obtains a McAfee security certificate.
- The absolute majority of women have verified accounts.
- Search options. Even basic search is very good here.
- A great number of free and paid features.
- Thousands of beautiful single Latin ladies!
- Fast mobile app.
- No app for iPhones.
- Basic users can’t communicate with other basic users.
The registration process is very fast. At first, you’ll have to create an account. It’s very simple and it won’t take more than 1 minute — you will only have to enter your name, date of birth, email address, gender, and age. But of course, you can’t start communicating with women right after your account is created. An empty profile isn’t enough to attract a Brazil woman, so you’ll have to edit your profile to add some credibility.
You’ll most likely spend something like 20-30 minutes on filling everything in. The thing is, there are dozens of questions about your personality, relationship goals, and perfect partner here — and it will be great if you answer all of them. Let’s be more detailed.
- At first, you'll have to add a photo. Technically, it's not mandatory, but if you want Brazilian ladies to respond to your messages, you can't skip this step. You can upload a photo from your Facebook account or your PC/smartphone. A photo must not contain nudity, but we believe that you are aware of it.
- Then, you'll be able to answer questions about yourself. There are four sections of questions here — basics (name, gender, country, date of birth, etc.), appearance (hair color/length, height/weight, body type, body art), lifestyle (marital status, children, pets, employment), and background (nationality, education, languages spoken, religion, etc.). You'll also be able to write a short bio — it's simple as that, you'll only have to describe yourself and your perfect partner here.
- After that, you'll be able to edit match criteria. The matching algorithm is great here, and if you want to find the best matches, you'll have to answer all these questions. There are 4 sections — basic (gender, age, country), appearance (height/weight, ethnicity, body type), lifestyle (smoke/drink, relocate, marital status, children), and cultural values (education, nationality, languages, religious values).
- Then, the "Interests" tab. Here, you'll be able to let people know what are your interests and hobbies. What do you do for fun? What food do you like? What music do you prefer? What is your favorite sport? Answer all these questions and you'll get even better matches!
- The next step is editing your personality profile. Here, you'll have to use your own words — there are 7 questions like "How would you describe your personality?", and answering all of them will definitely take time.
- After that, it's time for CupidTags. These tags are the words you can use to describe your personality, and they will help you find women who have something in common with you.
- The last thing you can do to finish the registration is called "ID verification". It's exactly what it sounds like — if you want to make your profile more credible, you can upload a verification document (passport, driver's license, ID card). After that, you'll get a small green "Verified" badge — and according to our experience, this badge helps to attract more women. By the way, your profile will also be ranked higher if you verify it. However, it's not mandatory — if you don't want to share your personal information, you can skip this step.
App & Design
The interface of BrazilCupid.com is just great. You'll like that calm burgundy color scheme, as well as big and intuitive buttons. When you open the site, you'll see the basic search options, the profiles of women, and all the buttons on the top of the page. It's simple as that, and according to the reviews, even beginners don't usually have any problems with the site. It's simple, it's fast, and it's very good.
Safety and Security
BrazilCupid.com is secured by SSL encryption (this technology encrypts your personal and financial information and prevents it from being intercepted). There is also a McAfee secure certificate, which means there are no viruses here.
As for the anti scam measures, everything’s fine about them, too. Most women upload their documents to get a verified badge, so we can be sure that they are 100% real. Of course, we only recommend communicating with women with verified profiles if you want to be 100% safe. Of course, you can always block and report abuse if you believe that the woman you’re communicating with asks you for money.
BrazilCupid Costs and Prices
When you’re done with the registration, it’s time to use the services offered by BrazilCupid. What about these services? Are there any free services? What features do the premium users get? Here, we’ll talk about the free and paid features, so continue reading this BrazilCupid overview to know more about them!
- Basic matching.
- Showing that you're interested in a woman.
- Sending few starting messages.
- Receiving messages from Premium members.
Fee based services
- Free and unlimited communication.
- Live voice and video chats.
- Anonymous browsing.
- Profile highlighting, double profile space, and a higher rank in search results.
- Advanced search filters.
- Translation tool.
We’ll talk about the prices here. Spoiler: the billing policy of BrazilCupid is no different from the billing policy of any other Cupid Media dating service, so if you’ve ever used at least one of them, you will see many familiar details here.
Gold 1 Month
$29.90 per monthSelect
Gold 3 Months
$19.97 per monthSelect
Gold 1 Year
$9.99 per monthSelect
Platinum 1 Month
$34.99 per monthSelect
Platinum 3 Months
$23.30 per monthSelect
Platinum 1 Year
$12.49 per monthSelect
||Cupid Media Pty Ltd
||Level 5 2502 / 5 Lawson Street Southport QLD 4215 Australia
||US and Canada: 1-800-787-0838 / UK: 0800 056 9427 / Australia: (07) 5571 1181 / Other: +61 7 5571 1181
||+61 7 3103 4000