BrazilCupid.com Review: Good Or Bad? Cheap or Expensive?
Do you want to meet Brazil girls? Are you looking for a Brazil dating service? Do you want to find the best Brazil dating website? If you have at least one “yes”, BrazilCupid is certainly a good choice for you. According to hundreds of reviews and to our experience, it’s the best Latin and Brazil dating service in the world. It’s trustworthy and reputable (established in 2004, part of the Cupid Media network). It has a cool mobile app and it’s very cheap. There are more than 100,000 members on this site. Interested?
Then continue reading this BrazilCupid overview. Our experts have spent hours, taken all the details into account and weighed out all the pros and cons of this dating website. Here, you’ll find everything you need about the registration process, free and paid services, billing policy, mobile app, safety, and even more!
How to sign up to Brazil Cupid?
The registration process is very fast. At first, you’ll have to create an account. It’s very simple and it won’t take more than 1 minute — you will only have to enter your name, date of birth, email address, gender, and age. But of course, you can’t start communicating with women right after your account is created. An empty profile isn’t enough to attract a Brazil woman, so you’ll have to edit your profile to add some credibility.
You’ll most likely spend something like 20-30 minutes on filling everything in. The thing is, there are dozens of questions about your personality, relationship goals, and perfect partner here — and it will be great if you answer all of them. Let’s be more detailed.
- At first, you'll have to add a photo. Technically, it's not mandatory, but if you want Brazilian ladies to respond to your messages, you can't skip this step. You can upload a photo from your Facebook account or your PC/smartphone. A photo must not contain nudity, but we believe that you are aware of it.
- Then, you'll be able to answer questions about yourself. There are four sections of questions here — basics (name, gender, country, date of birth, etc.), appearance (hair color/length, height/weight, body type, body art), lifestyle (marital status, children, pets, employment), and background (nationality, education, languages spoken, religion, etc.). You'll also be able to write a short bio — it's simple as that, you'll only have to describe yourself and your perfect partner here.
- After that, you'll be able to edit match criteria. The matching algorithm is great here, and if you want to find the best matches, you'll have to answer all these questions. There are 4 sections — basic (gender, age, country), appearance (height/weight, ethnicity, body type), lifestyle (smoke/drink, relocate, marital status, children), and cultural values (education, nationality, languages, religious values).
- Then, the "Interests" tab. Here, you'll be able to let people know what are your interests and hobbies. What do you do for fun? What food do you like? What music do you prefer? What is your favorite sport? Answer all these questions and you'll get even better matches!
- The next step is editing your personality profile. Here, you'll have to use your own words — there are 7 questions like "How would you describe your personality?", and answering all of them will definitely take time.
- After that, it's time for CupidTags. These tags are the words you can use to describe your personality, and they will help you find women who have something in common with you.
- The last thing you can do to finish the registration is called "ID verification". It's exactly what it sounds like — if you want to make your profile more credible, you can upload a verification document (passport, driver's license, ID card). After that, you'll get a small green "Verified" badge — and according to our experience, this badge helps to attract more women. By the way, your profile will also be ranked higher if you verify it. However, it's not mandatory — if you don't want to share your personal information, you can skip this step.
BrazilCupid review: what services does it offer?
When you’re done with the registration, it’s time to use the services offered by BrazilCupid. What about these services? Are there any free services? What features do the premium users get? Here, we’ll talk about the free and paid features, so continue reading this BrazilCupid overview to know more about them!
- Basic matching.
- Showing that you're interested in a woman (pressing the heart button on a girl’s profile).
- Sending few starting messages.
- Receiving messages from Premium members.
- Free and unlimited communication. Premium users can send and receive messages from all users. Taking into account the fact that the majority of women have standard profiles, you'll most likely have to buy a premium membership to communicate with them.
- Live chat. Instant messenger is a great thing for you if you want to speed up the conversation. Voice and video chats are also available for premium users!
- Anonymous browsing. This premium feature is just great for men who don't want to provide any contact information to ladies.
- Profile highlighting, double profile space, and a higher rank in search results. These features are great for those who want to get more messages and to attract more women. Unfortunately, it’s only Platinum members who can use these features.
- Advanced search filters. Some search options, such as "search by body mass index", are only available for Platinum users.
- Translation tool. Unfortunately, some Brazil ladies have poor English — and this tool will help you to forget about the language barrier.
- 1-month package costs $29.9.
- 3-months package costs $59.9.
- 12-months package costs $119.9.
- 1-month package costs $34.99.
- 3-months package costs $69.9.
- 12-months costs $149.9.
- Low prices. It’s only $10 if you buy a 12-months Gold subscription.
- Safety. The site is secured by SSL encryption and obtains a McAfee security certificate.
- The absolute majority of women have verified accounts.
- Search options. Even basic search is very good here.
- A great number of free and paid features.
- Thousands of beautiful single Latin ladies!
- Fast mobile app.
- No app for iPhones.
- Basic users can’t communicate with other basic users.
BrazilCupid review — billing policy
We’ll talk about the prices here. Spoiler: the billing policy of BrazilCupid is no different from the billing policy of any other Cupid Media dating service, so if you’ve ever used at least one of them, you will see many familiar details here.
Gold subscription price
Platinum subscription price
Mobile app & design
BrazilCupid.com has a great mobile app. Unfortunately, there is only Android version of it, but it’s still very good (if you’re an iOS user, you can visit the mobile version of the website, which is quite easy-to-use and well-optimized). The interface of the app is very “classic”, and if you have ever used any other dating app with a chat and a search, you will certainly not have any problems with it. It’s very fast, and it works great even if your smartphone is old. All the services, available for desktop users, are also available for mobile users — thus, you can create an account, edit and update your profile, upload photos, use all the search options, and communicate with all women.
The interface of BrazilCupid.com is just great. You'll like that calm burgundy color scheme, as well as big and intuitive buttons. When you open the site, you'll see the basic search options, the profiles of women, and all the buttons on the top of the page. It's simple as that, and according to the reviews, even the beginners don't usually have any problems with the site. It's simple, it's fast, and it's very good.
Is Brazil Cupid safe and legit?
BrazilCupid.com is secured by SSL encryption (this technology encrypts your personal and financial information and prevents it from being intercepted). There is also a McAfee secure certificate, which means there are no viruses here.
As for the anti scam measures, everything’s fine about them, too. Most women upload their documents to get a verified badge, so we can be sure that they are 100% real. Of course, we only recommend communicating with women with verified profiles if you want to be 100% safe. Of course, you can always block and report abuse if you believe that the woman you’re communicating with asks you for money.
BrazilCupid.com review: conclusion
As we’ve already said, BrazilCupid.com is the best Latin dating service. Why?
Because of several factors. At first, it's very cheap — here, you'll only have to pay $120 for 12-months premium subscription. Then, it's very safe — SSL certificate and strong anti-scam measures do their work. It’s all about the combination of factors — the site is great, the mobile app is even better, the profiles are detailed, and the registration is extremely fast. You will definitely not be disappointed with BrazilCupid.com.
|Company:||Cupid Media Pty Ltd|
|Address:||Level 5 2502 / 5 Lawson Street Southport QLD 4215 Australia|
|Phone-Hotline:||US and Canadian Customers (toll-free): 1-800-787-0838 / UK Customers (freephone): 0800 056 9427 / Australian Customers: (07) 5571 1181 / Other International Customers: +61 7 5571 1181|
|Fax:||+61 7 3103 4000|