There are more than 3.5 million members here, so we can safely say that millions of Filipina women for marriage are waiting for your messages right now — and it wouldn’t really be a great exaggeration. If you aren’t sure if this dating service is really worth your time and money, read this FilipinoCupid com review — here, our expert will talk about all the most important details you should know. Safety, registration, search, pricing, payment methods, other important factors — you’ll find literally everything you should know here. Let’s start!
- Reputation and trustworthiness. It’s an old and reputable dating site with thousands of positive reviews.
- Number and quality of profiles. More than 3.5 million Filipino women and the absolute majority of them are verified by their ID. The number of scammers is reduced to minimum here.
- Modern and convenient website great mobile app. It’s really a pleasure to use this dating service
- Safety and protection. Here you shouldn’t worry about your financial or personal information.
- Reasonable prices. FilipinoCupid isn’t the cheapest dating site in the world but the pricing policy is quite loyal.
- No iOS app. Unfortunately, the mobile app is only available for Android users. However, the mobile version of the site is quite good.
- No communication between basic users. If you want to write to all the ladies you’ll have to buy a premium subscription. However, it’s quite cheap.
Registration takes 2-3 minutes. It’s actually very simple: here’s what you’ll have to do to create an account.
- Enter your name, age, email, and password.
- Upload a photo (you can skip this step but the profiles without a photo are usually not popular at all).
- Write a few words about yourself and about your perfect partner — don’t skip this step, because it’s usually very important for ladies.
- Complete a personality test. It will add your profile credibility.
- You can also join with Facebook if you don’t want to waste time. Then, you’ll have to confirm your email address and that’s all!
As for the search, there are two types of search here: free search and advanced (paid) search. Basic search is very limited: you can only select women by their age and location. Also, the search of this kind only gives you profiles with photos.
Talking about the advanced search, the number of options is much larger here. Here they are (of course, all the basic search filters are available, too).
- Hair and eye color
- Height and weight
- Relationship goals
As you can see, the only difference is the number of searching filters — if you want to use lots of filters to find exactly the woman you’re looking for, it would be better to buy a premium subscription. It’s not so expensive after all.
5.6Clean, modern, and comfortable — these three words describe the FilipinoCupid site perfectly. No bright colors, just calm salmon-white color scheme that doesn’t irritate eyes. No complicated menus, just simple navigation and intuitive buttons. It’s a very convenient site, and you will certainly not stuck on it. It’s simple, and it looks exactly how a decent dating service must look like.
The mobile app is just as simple and comfortable as the desktop version of the site. Big, intuitive buttons, the same calm color scheme, simple navigation — it’s a good app, with no doubts. However, there are some bugs — like when you put a woman on your “favorite” list, she will not rank higher in the search results (but she will rank higher in the desktop version). Or the fact that the search results are shown in line, which means you’ll have to scroll them down for hours. These are not kind of the problems that will make you delete the app, but they can certainly spoil the experience.
But the biggest problem of the FilipinoCupid.com mobile app is that there isn’t an iOS version of it. So, if you are an iPhone user, you still have a mobile version of the website, which works quite well (and is well-optimized).
FilipinoCupid.com is a very good dating service, it’s safe and its site is very easy-to-use. But are there any free services on FilipinoCupid.com? Is buying a premium subscription really necessary? The answers are already here, so just continue reading this FilipinoCupid com review to find them!
Let’s make it clear: there are no completely safe websites. Some of the sites are protected better, while the others have worse, weaker protection. As for FilipinoCupid, everything’s good here. Filipino Cupid site is protected with the latest version of 128-bit SSL — this technology protects your financial information from being stolen, which, in short words, means that no one will steal your credit card information, such as its number or expiration date. Of course, if you pay with your PayPal account, all the information is protected as well.
How to not be scammed?
Another common problem of dating sites, along with credit card/PayPal fraud, is a scam. You can’t be 100% safe when you use them, and you’ll have to deal with it. However, FilipinoCupid does its best to protect you from being scammed. They verify women profiles carefully (there is an ID verification here), so when you’re searching for women, we highly recommend you to write only to the ladies with a “Verified” badge. If a woman has such a badge, you can be sure that she is a real person, so the possibility of scam is minimized. If a woman asks you for money, you can also block her and report abuse — according to our experience, such profiles are usually banned as soon as possible.
FilipinoCupid Costs and Prices
The problem is that the majority of women have basic profiles, so if you have such a profile, too, they just won’t be able to read your messages (and you won’t be able to read the messages they send). That’s why you’ll definitely have to buy a premium subscription — and the good news is that unlimited messages isn’t the only thing you will get if you are a premium user. Let’s now talk about the paid services.
- You can register your account and upload a photo for free.
- Basic search is free as well.
- Standard users can send “interests” to each other.
- Communication is free, too. Basic users can write messages to all the users, but if you haven’t bought a premium subscription, you won’t be able to read the messages from other basic users.
Fee based services
- Free communication (messages, live and video chat.
- No ads
- Hiding your profile
- Highlighted and ranked above other members profiles
- Advanced matching algorithm
- Translation services. (100% free for Platinum users)
Want to buy a Gold membership? Here are the prices:
Filipino Cupid is a decent dating platform for those who are interested in dating lovely women from the Philippines. Plenty of female users online and good communication tools allows every customer to find a partner. A decent level of security together with the special extra tools the site provides make it easy and nice dating women online. FilipinoCupid. com comes out to be a fine example of an international dating site.
Filipino Cupid review: what else to know about this website?
Of course, that’s not all you should know before using Filipino Cupid. Continue reading this Filipino Cupid review — here, we’ll tell you some other important details about this website.
- Customer support. We don’t want to say that it’s the most important factor when choosing a dating website, but it’s still important. It’s very unlikely that you’ll have problems here, but even if you don’t have any problems, it’s always good to know that there is a professional customer support team who will always help you. The customer support specialists work fast at Filipino Cupid, and they always try to solve your problem — so don’t worry about it. You can write an email or call them (they speak English, of course).
- Cupid Media. This website is part of the Cupid Media network. This is the most reputable and trustworthy online dating company in the world, it was established in 2000 (!), and it operates more than 35 websites. It makes sense that you worry about the reputation of the dating website, but here, you really shouldn’t. You won’t find a more trusted Filipino dating service than this one, that’s a fact.
- Auto re-billing.
Be careful, there is an auto re-billing here subscription, so if you, say, buy a 1-month premium membership, it will be automatically renewed in 30 days. We’ve studied lots of Filipino Cupid reviews and noticed that people do often forget about this feature — so if you want to cancel auto re-billing, go to Settings, then click on Billing, choose No next to the “Auto-Renew my membership” field and save the new settings.
- Long-term relationships rather than one-night stands If you are looking for one-night stands, it may not be the best place for you. Of course, there are thousands of Filipino women who are looking for hookups here, but the majority of female members of this website want to find a husband or at least to build strong, long-term relationships. So if you’re planning to create a family, you’ve definitely come to the right place.
|Company:||Cupid Media Pty Ltd|
|Address:||Level 5 2502 / 5 Lawson Street, Southport QLD 4215, Australia|
|Fax:||+ 61 7 3103 4000|