MalaysianCupid has a great app, excellent reputation, and thousands of real women from Malaysia who want to find Western men. If you’re interested in more details, read this MalaysianCupid review – our experts will tell you everything about the pros and cons of this dating service. Let’s start it!
As any other Cupid Media website, Malaysian Cupid offers a wide assortment of services. Some of them are paid, the others are free — but if you want to get a high-level experience, you will have to buy a Premium subscription. Let’s be more detailed — we can guarantee that you will not be disappointed with the number and quality of the Malaysian Cupid services.
- Safety and reputation.
- Reasonable prices. It is even cheaper to buy a 12-months subscription.
- Real women no scammers. Lots of women have verified profiles.
- Video chat, audio chat live chat. Great number of communication methods and services.
- Fast and convenient Android app.
- No app for iPhone and iPad users.
- It’s almost impossible to communicate with women if you have a standard profile.
We have two good news for you. The first one is: registration is 100% free at MalaysianCupid.com. The second one: registration isn’t the only thing you can do here for free. We’ll talk about free and fee-based services later in this MalaysianCupid review — and here, we’ll describe the registration process in order to make everything clear for you. The registration consists of several steps — let’s take a look at what these steps are.
- At first, enter your first name.
- Then, gender and age.
- After that, enter your email address and password. You should use the real email — because if you don’t confirm it, your profile won’t be created.
You can log in with your Facebook account instead. It’s simple as that, but of course, that’s not all. You’ll also have to pass a personality test and answer several questions about yourself and about your perfect partner. It’s necessary because of two reasons: at first, it will help you to attract women — ladies want to know more about men before responding to their messages, so the more information about yourself you provide, the better. The second reason is very simple — if you want to find the best matches, you’ll have to answer all these questions. That’s how the matching algorithm works here — there are lots of ladies who match you best, but you’ll see them only if you pass this short personality test.
The good news is that this test will not take more than 5-6 minutes. Writing your profile and choosing the photos will most likely take up to 10 minutes, so it’s not a time-consuming process, as you can see. When you write your profile, we highly recommend describing your appearance, character, lifestyle, hobbies, and your perfect partner, of course. But please, don’t write an essay — women don’t want to read long descriptions, that’s a fact.
As for verification, it’s not only about your email. There is another option for members of MalaysianDating — it’s called ID verification. Of course, it’s much more time-consuming than email verification, but if you confirm your identity, you will get a “Validated” badge, that will certainly add some credibility to your profile. It’s not really necessary and you can skip this step — lots of men on Malaysian Cupid ignore it. However, it’s recommended to send messages only to the women with validated profiles, because only in this case you can be sure that they are real.
P.S. Don’t ignore CupidTags. It’s a very popular feature of all the websites from Cupid Media network, and it helps women find exactly the men they are looking for. Pick five words, click “Submit”, and you’ll get even more matches!
Unlike some other dating services that accept only payments with a credit cards, MalaysianDating.com accepts payments with:
- Credit Card
- Bank transfer
- PaysafeCard (vouchers)
Malaysian Cupid Cost and Prices
What can you do for free here? Is it possible to find a mail order woman and to arrange a date with her without buying a premium subscription? Let’s see!
- Registration is 100% free.
- Uploading a photo and filling in your profile.
- Basic search (age, country, city, and gender of your future partner).
- Sending interests to the women you like.
- Sending messages.
- Basic matching algorithm.
- Viewing all the profiles. However, not all photos are free to watch.
Fee based services
- Reading messages.
- Instant chat, voice chat, and video chat.
- Advanced search (ethnicity, religion, education, marital status, and appearance).
- No Ads.
- Hiding a profile and anonymous browsing.
Sending messages is free, so what’s the point? Why would you buy a Premium subscription, if it’s not necessary? Continue reading this MalaysianCupid review and we’ll make it clear right now!
These were the Premium features available for Gold members. There are two types of Premium membership here — Gold and Platinum (we’ll talk about it a little later), and Gold membership works well. However, Platinum membership is even better — so let’s talk about the Platinum features here.
- Platinum users get their profiles ranked higher than basic and Gold profiles. It’s not necessary, but if you want to be in the top 1%, you definitely need it. Platinum users get much better results, so if you want to find as many ladies as possible, you should certainly think about buying it.
- Platinum profiles are also highlighted, and according to the MalaysianCupid reviews, this feature does a great job and really helps to attract ladies.
- Translation services are 100% free for all the Platinum members. It’s a common feature of all Cupid Media websites, and it’s very convenient, especially if we’re talking about such country as Malaysia. Unfortunately, not all Malaysian ladies can speak English fluently — but it won’t be a problem for you if you have a Platinum subscription.
As we’ve just said, there are two types of premium membership here — Gold and Platinum. If you simply want to find a woman and to meet her, then Gold subscription might be enough for you — it allows to write and read messages without any limits, and that’s actually enough for 95% of the users. However, if you want to have your profile highlighted and ranked above (and therefore to have much better results), you should definitely try Platinum subscription. Lucky you, it isn’t too expensive — what’s more, it’s even cheaper than all the other Cupid Media dating websites.
In short words, it’s a perfect dating website which is focused on connecting Western men with Malaysian women. Basically, the only problem of this service is that there is no iOS app. Everything else is great about MalaysianCupid — it’s a protected website with thousands of real Malaysian ladies, its Android app is just amazing, and the number of free and paid features offered is huge. Its pricing policy is very reasonable and fair — both Gold and Platinum memberships are quite cheap. If you want to meet as many women as possible, you’ll most likely have to buy a Platinum subscription, but if you have more casual goals, even Gold subscription will work great.
|Company:||Cupid Media Pty Ltd|
|Address:||PO Box 9304, Gold Coast MC QLD 9726, Australia|
|Fax:||+61 7 3103 4000|