Does Online Dating Lead to a Perfect Marriage?
People often ask whether the online dating is a good way to find someone special and start long-term relationships. Our answer is yes! According to the recent studies, online dating can work with 15% of happy couples who successfully married after meeting on a dating site.
The marriage survey of more than 11,000 people has revealed the following key findings:
- 17% of couples married in the last three years, or 1 in 6, met each other on an online dating site.
- Last year, more than twice as many marriages occurred between people who met on an online dating site than met in bars, at clubs and other social events combined.
- Additionally, the studies show that one in five new committed relationships, including marriages, are between people who met on an online dating site.
Having this in mind, here’re some tips you should know to find your future bride on online dating site.
Must Follow Online Dating Tips to Find Your Future Wife
Tip 1. Don’t Be Afraid of Targeting Specific Niche!
There are plenty of places to find your soulmate including traditional dating websites and mail order bride services. Targeted sites will help you focus only on the interests that will increase the chances of meeting someone special. Such interests as religion, lifestyle or marriage can help you find a bride without wasting time.
The more things you have in common, the more likely you will continue communicating and develop your relationships. If you are looking for a wife, don’t use Tinder. Go to the mail order bride service and search for a girl with the same intentions.
Best Niche Dating Websites:
- Victoria Brides - mail order bride site created to find a wife;
- Fitness Singles - website created for fitness enthusiasts;
- Gamer Dating - a gamer-themed dating site designed by and for gamers;
- Millionaire Match - a luxury dating site for wealthy people;
- Farmers Only - niche dating site for rural folks.
Tip 2. Be Honest and Direct.
If directness seems difficult for you in real life, online dating can be a good practice. Being straightforward will help you resolve tough situations quickly and prevent them from getting worse even if you feel rude. For example, if you think that you communicate with a wrong person, don’t feel guilty to end up relationships until it is too late. If you find the conversation too uncomfortable, imagine what the date will be.
Tip 3. Set up a Date.
Chatting and exchanging emails can be a good way of gathering information about your potential girlfriend, but it is nothing compared to meeting in person. There are so many things you can “read” during the offline dating. Facial expression and body language can tell you much more about a person and can help you determine if there’s chemistry between you sooner.
How to Navigate Your First Date:
- Make an effort to be on time;
- Mute your phone and put it away;
- Get to the point of what you expect from this dating;
- Don’t judge too quickly;
- Make a lot of eye contact;
- Listen to what she is saying;
- Ask questions.
Once you’ve finally found your soulmate, you should be ready to start work. A Strong and long-lasting love relationship is based on persistent and hard work. However, statistics are on your side. According to Pew Research Center findings, “online daters themselves give the experience high marks. Some 79% of online daters agree that online dating is a good way to meet people, and 70% of them agree that it helps people find a better romantic match because they have access to a wide range of potential partners.”
Online dating can be as unpredictable as its offline version. It is impossible to predict how things will evolve and what will happen after you meet your virtual soulmate in real life. However, it has an obvious benefit - online dating websites give you access to an extensive database of profiles that can be easily filtered in find a perfect match and connect you with your future wife.